1. Slindy Пользователь

Симпатии:
    Greetings guys, do anyone have list of the modified reHLDS cvars not the defult ones but the optimized.

Thank you ! :)

2. Sokol35 VIP user

Симпатии:
    What's funny to write in English?

3. Slindy Пользователь

Симпатии:
    @Sokol35, because i do not understand russian very well.And here is very good guys and usefull stuff so im trying to understand what i can , Google Translate is helping me :)

4. Goody91 Пользователь

Симпатии:
    @Slindy,
    Bugfixed version of rehlds contains an additional cvars:
    • listipcfgfile // File for permanent ip bans. Default: listip.cfg
    • sv_auto_precache_sounds_in_models <1|0> // Automatically precache sounds attached to models. Deault: 0
    • sv_delayed_spray_upload <1|0> // Upload custom sprays after entering the game instead of when connecting. It increases upload speed. Default: 0
    • sv_echo_unknown_cmd <1|0> // Echo in the console when trying execute an uncknown command. Default: 0
    • sv_rcon_condebug <1|0> // Print rcon debug in the console. Default: 1
    • sv_force_ent_intersection <1|0> // In a 3-rd party plugins used to force colliding of SOLID_SLIDEBOX entities. Default: 0
    • sv_rehlds_force_dlmax <1|0> // Force a client's cl_dlmax cvar to 1024. It avoids an excessive packets fragmentation. Default: 0
    • sv_rehlds_hull_centering <1|0> // Use center of hull instead of corner. Default: 0
    • sv_rehlds_movecmdrate_max_avg // Max average level of 'move' cmds for ban. Default: 400
    • sv_rehlds_movecmdrate_max_burst // Max burst level of 'move' cmds for ban. Default: 2500
    • sv_rehlds_stringcmdrate_max_avg // Max average level of 'string' cmds for ban. Default: 80
    • sv_rehlds_stringcmdrate_max_burst // Max burst level of 'string' cmds for ban. Default: 400

floricus и Slindy нравится это.
  5. Slindy Пользователь

Симпатии:
    I was looking not for the defult ones, but thank you anyway.Anyone guys? list of those commands user optimized and working good without problems on their servers ?